Overlap joint, end joint, scarf joint or finger joint
Sealed by waterproof paint
MR, Melamine or WBP
One time hot press, two time hot press or finger joint
Usage & Performance
1. Light weight, It's more suitable for high-rise building and bridge construction.
2. It can be used for many times if used and stocked correctly, which can save the cost greatly.
3. It can keep the surface smooth and beautiful when used for pouring, and you don't need to plaster the wall for second time, as it can decorate directly that can decrease the construction period 30%.
4. It will not pollute the surface of the concrete, but iron formwork has the disadvantages of rusty and erosive, ect.
5. It is good for construction in winter that it can be used as template for curved surface.
Jun 28, 2019 - While it might be easy to pick up Bunnings MDF, after doing some ... notice that the price comparison between Bunnings and Plyco MDF sheets only ... this neat choice sees a stunning natural timber veneer being pressed onto